One tree planted with every order

  • Free UK delivery on orders over £30

  • One tree planted with every order

Can I overdose on transdermal magnesium?

You do not need to worry about overdosing when using transdermal magnesium. Upper limits are only set when using the product orally, as large doses can have a laxative effect due to it being a natural relaxant.

Toxic symptoms from increased magnesium intake are not common as the body eliminates excess amounts, unless there are serious problems with kidney function.

However, we always recommend speaking to your GP before starting any dietary supplements if you are on any medications or have any medical conditions.

Share this article using the buttons below
Close