(hover/tap for text)
Vitamin B12 Test Kit + Free B12 Oral Spray
At-home health check
The BetterYou Vitamin B12 At-Home Test Kit is a quick and accurate way to test your active vitamin B12 levels easily, from the comfort of your own home and includes a free supplement.
- Easy-to-use vitamin B12 test
- Accurate and detailed results in 2 days
- Sample analysis carried out by UKAS-accredited labs
- Receive a free personalised supplementation plan based on your levels
- Free B12 Oral Spray when you receive your results - Worth £11.95
- Free postage and packaging
- Only available to UK-based customers
If you’re feeling tired, low on energy or your memory is not as sharp as it used to be, you may need to check your vitamin B12 levels. Vital for the production of red blood cells, B12 supports the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal psychological function.
This test checks your active B12 levels as this is considered the more accurate way to measure your body’s access to available vitamin B12 and the best early indicator of a deficiency.
|Product size:||Single use|
|Biomarkers tested:||Active B12|
Importance of checking your B12 levels
Our active vitamin B12 test enables you to quickly identify the current B12 levels available for your body to use rather than your total B12 levels. It will give you a clear insight into any risk of B12 deficiency.
By knowing your results and getting our bespoke supplementation plan, you can make the necessary lifestyle modifications to ensure your levels remain optimal and track your levels over time.
Who needs it
The test is suitable for everyone over 18 and while testing for B12 is advised if you’re concerned you’re not getting enough, there are certain groups of people that may be more likely to be deficient and should strongly consider testing their levels. These include:
- Those with malabsorption issues
- Pernicious anaemia sufferers
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers
- Those following a restricted or plant-based diet
Activating your kit
- Order your kit through our website
- We will email you a link and instructions to activate your kit
- Once activated, your kit will be dispatched*
- Once you receive your kit please read and follow the instructions provided
*If your order contained other products these will arrive as separate deliveries.
How at-home testing works
The easy-to-use, at-home test works by taking a small blood sample using a quick and painless finger prick. Once the required amount of blood has been collected in the microtube, it can be sent for analysis using the pre-paid envelope provided.
Results will be processed in 2 working days by UKAS accredited labs.
Once processed, a member of the BetterYou team will create a bespoke supplementation plan based on your results to help you increase or maintain your levels.
The plan will include instructions on how to redeem your free Boost B12 Oral Spray through betteryou.com.
It is important you collect and post your sample on the same day – Between Monday – Thursday.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
This test is not a substitute for seeing a doctor. If you are at all unsure about your results, please consult your doctor or medical professional.
- Over 18s only
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. We recommend consulting your Midwife or GP before beginning any supplementation.
- UK customers only - This kit uses a wet blood sample, making it unsuitable for customers outside of the UK
If you are a practitioner and are interested in using our kits for your clients, please get in touch with us.
Test kit contents
Contained within each pack is everything you need to take a blood sample from your fingertip.
The pack includes: lancet, microtube, cleaning wipe, alcohol swap and plasters.
The pack includes clear and full instructions with a postage-paid envelope (UK only) to post your results to the lab.
1 – 6 Days
3 – 10 Days
Rest of World
7 – 10 Days
Free standard delivery on UK orders over £35
Free next-day tracked delivery on UK orders over £75
Order before 12 noon (GMT) Monday - Friday.
At a glance
What customers say
Place an order, plant a tree
We believe everyone should have the right to clean air. That’s why we’ve teamed up with carbon-busting specialists, Earthly, to support their reforestation project in Madagascar.
Each mangrove tree removes around 308kg of CO2 from the atmosphere over the course of it’s lifecycle.