(hover/tap for text)
Zinc Oral Spray
10mg (100% NRV) Zinc
BetterYou Zinc Oral Spray is a specifically formulated zinc supplement to support the normal function of the immune system, protect cells from oxidative stress and maintain healthy eyes, normal hair, skin, and nails.
- Help maintain the normal function of the immune system
- Pill-free - A convenient alternative to tablets and capsules
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Helps towards the maintenance of normal bones, hair, nails, skin
- Contributes to normal cognitive function
- Great-tasting, natural lemon and lime flavour
- Manufactured from carbon-negative, plant-based packaging
BetterYou Zinc oral spray is a great-tasting and easy way to maintain Zinc levels, support the normal function of the immune system and maintain healthy eyes, hair skin & nails.
Formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides the Zinc in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivering the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below.
This allows the formulation to quickly enter the bloodstream for optimal absorption.
|Product size:||50ml / 160 sprays|
|Flavour:||Natural Lemon & Lime|
|Usage length:||32 daily doses|
|Strength per single spray:||2mg / 20% NRV|
|Active ingredient:||Zinc bisglycinate chelate|
|Absorption tested by:||Cardiff University|
Importance of Zinc
Although it’s extremely important for your everyday health and wellbeing, your body is unable to store it naturally, like it does with other vitamins and minerals. This is why you need to consume zinc regularly, both through your daily diet and via mineral supplements.
Your body needs zinc in order to grow, develop and maintain itself—indeed, the mineral is a trace element present in every one of your cells.
The body uses zinc benefits for a number of important functions, including:
- producing enzymes that catalyse vital chemical reactions
- processing protein, carbohydrates and fat in food
- helping to heal wounds
- boosting immune system function
- supporting protein and DNA synthesis
- children and adolescents
- adults over the age of 65—due to the body becoming less able to absorb the mineral as it ages
- women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- vegetarians and vegans—this is because grains and legumes, major staples of the meat-free diet, contain high levels of phytate that actually reduce zinc absorption
Who needs it
Certain groups of people who are considered more at risk of zinc deficiency. These include:
How to use
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
5 sprays delivers 10mg of Zinc.
Use 5 sprays a day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner).
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
Once opened, use within 6 months.
Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Children aged 13 years old and above*
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans, diabetics and coeliacs
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. We recommend consulting your Midwife or GP before beginning any supplementation.
- People following a gluten free diet
*Halve dosage for children under 12 years of age as their additional daily supplementation need is lower than that of an adult.
No known contraindications with prescribed medications.
Water, diluent (xylitol), emulsifier (acacia gum), zinc bisglycinate (zinc), glycerin, acidity regulator (citric acid), preservative (potassium sorbate), natural flavouring (lemon and lime), sweetener (steviol glycosides).
|Each daily dose (5 sprays) contains||NRV|
|*Nutrient Reference Value|
- Sugar free
- Gluten Free
- No artificial colours
- No artifical flavours
- No fillers
- No GMO
- No Alcohol
The carton is made of material from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests and other controlled sources.
The bottle is made from plant-based Green Polyethylene (PE) plastic. This is plastic derived from a sugarcane source, the production of which is carbon negative.
Palm-oil derivative free
This product has been certified palm oil and palm oil derivative free by The International Palm Oil Free Certification Trademark (POFCAP).
Learn more about the Better Planet Project >
The BetterYou Source
BetterYou takes pride in its unique approach to absorption, delivery and stability testing and proudly use natural ingredients wherever possible.
Proudly British made. Never tested on animals.
Manufactured in a GMP Facility.
1 – 5 Days
3 – 5 Days
Rest of World
7 – 10 Days
Free standard delivery on UK orders over £35
Free next-day tracked delivery on UK orders over £75
Order before 12 noon (GMT) Monday - Friday.
At a glance
What customers say
Place an order, plant a tree
We believe everyone should have the right to clean air. That’s why we’ve teamed up with carbon-busting specialists, Earthly, to support their reforestation project in Madagascar.
Each mangrove tree removes around 308kg of CO2 from the atmosphere over the course of it’s lifecycle.