We are delighted to announce our Children's Health Oral Spray has been awarded Best for kid's health at the Hip & Healthy Wellness Awards 2022. Here’s why we won, and how it can help to support your little ones’ nutrition.
Hip & Healthy Wellness Awards
Our Children’s Health Oral Spray has been awarded Best for Kids Health at the Hip and Healthy Wellness Awards 2022. Thanks to its pill-free application, as a tasty alternative to traditional supplements, our Children’s Health Oral Spray has won this award.
The spray has been expertly formulated in partnership with Nutritional Expert, Madeleine Shaw to help support growth and development of toddlers to teens. Containing 7 key nutrients that aid growth and cognitive function in a fuss-free daily oral spray.
Based in the UK, Hip and Healthy Wellness specialise in online health and wellbeing, providing content and advice for wellness.
Award Winning Supplements for Children’s Health
The spray is part of our range of children’s vitamins designed to cater to your little one’s needs as part of a balanced diet. Formulated to encourage healthy bones, strong immunity, and energy, this supplement is an effective alternative to tablets or gummies. We are so pleased it has won the Hip and Healthy Wellness Award.
Thanks to the hassle-free spray application, you can support your kids’ nutritional needs without tantrums! With a great-tasting natural raspberry flavour, you can encourage even the fussiest of eaters to get their balanced nutrients.
Essential Vitamins for Children
Children need essential vitamins and minerals which help to support them as they grow and develop. Essential nutrients your little ones need, include:
- Vitamin A - Helps to promote normal skin and vision.
- Vitamin B12 Complex - Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue by being a natural energy boosting vitamin.
- Vitamin C - Helps to boost children’s immunity, defending against bugs they may come into contact with.
- Vitamin D - Also known as the sunshine vitamin, Vitamin D supplements are essential for kids. They help to maintain normal bone and muscle health.
- Vitamin K - Vitamin D and Vitamin K work together in supporting bone health. While vitamin K2 contributes to normal blood clotting.
- Folic Acid - Aids the body in making healthy red blood cells. This is an essential mineral in pregnancy supplements and remains important in childhood.
Our Children’s Health Oral Spray which won a Hip and Healthy Wellness Award contains these vital nutrients, as well as Iodine. Iodine is essential for growth, metabolism, and other vital functions.
You can support your little ones as they grow with our collection of baby vitamins and toddler vitamins. Designed to support their health as they grow, you can encourage your children to get the balanced nutrition they need.