This super simple smoothie bowl is a great way to start your day.
A complex carbohydrate, containing both protein and fibre, this healthy breakfast recipe is guaranteed to leave you feeling full and with plenty of energy.
For the smoothie
- 1 Banana
- 200g Mixed frozen berries
- 200ml of milk or plant-based alternative
- 1-2 tbsp of honey or agave syrup
For the topping
- Seeds (chia, pumpkin, sunflower)
- Nuts (almonds, cashews)
- Fresh berries
- Fresh mint
1. Add the banana, frozen berries and milk to a blender and blend until smooth, The mixture should be spoonable, add more milk if not.
2. *Optional: Add 1-2 tbsp of honey or agave syrup to sweeten and blend again.
3. Pour the mixture in to a bowl and add your desired toppings. Grab a spoon and you're ready to serve!
To find out more ways to natural increase your energy levels then head to our blog, 8 Tips on How to Get Energy Naturally.